Union / Non - Union Driver
San Francisco / Los Angeles,
- Walkie Talkies, 20 Motorola UHF (with Surveillance Ear Pieces / Headsets)
- WiFi / STARLINK satelite internet
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system throughout
- Wireless Color Printer
- USB Charging plugs EVERYWHERE!
- Real Espresso, Cappuccino, Lattes, fine selection of Tea
- MakeUp Station / Wardrobe area
- Clothes rail space totaling a massive 32ft
- Two Steamers
- Portable One-Person Outdoor Changing Tent
- Two Double Rolling Racks
- Full Bathroom, Separate Wash Basin, and Shower
- Full Kitchen-Gas Stove/Microwave/Convection/Air Fryer
- Massagers Head / Shoulder / Back / Foot
- Large Awning, Outdoor lighting
- Two Wheeled Coolers
- Tables / Chairs for 35 $100 per day
- External 110v Plugs
- Honda 2000i Portable Generator $90 per day
Motorola Walkie Talkies
$14 per day ea. (20 Walkies)
Clients rave about them. The voice quality is amazingly clear. I chose UHF for its superior penetrating signal when used in cities and inside buildings, and remote mountain locations.
- Surveillance Earpieces with PTT mics, $8 each
- Over-the-Head headsets, $6 each
- Hand Mics, $5 each
Motorola RDU4160d Walkies
- Driver stays on board, no accommodation needed.
- Larger holding tanks mean less dumps saving time and miles.
- Production, Make-Up and Wardrobe enjoy being able to leave most everything onboard. Completely safe, another big money & time saver.
- Massagers onboard for Neck/Shoulder/Back/Head/Feet
- Motorhome runs on Clean Burning Diesel Technology.
- Solar Panels mean less generator use.
- Individual cloth Hand Towels are washed for re-use.
- The BritCrewUSA Phaeton Motorhome is protected 24hrs a day by security cameras and movement sensors.